Establishment engineering mandate
Based on a sound analysis of the situation, an establishment engineering mandate generally focuses on the following activities:
- Study of the needs of the client and of the users
- Description of the technical security equipment, customer services and management necessary for the operation of the construction
- Advice and possible negotiations to purchase the aforesaid facilities
- Monitoring installation of the aforesaid facilities
- Participation in specific meetings of the construction committee.